- 2 Packs of Pizzelles Flavor of Your Choice
- 24 Ounces Ricotta Cheese
- 3/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons mascarpone cheese
- 1½ Teaspoons vanilla extract
- Mini chocolate chips, to garnish
1. Combine the ricotta, powdered sugar, mascarpone and vanilla extract in a medium bowl to combine. Mix until combined.
2. Microwave Pizzelles for 10-15 seconds or until soft. Quickly remove Pizzelle and roll into a tube shape. Warning - Pizzelles may be hot!
3. Using a bakers bag or a ziplock bag with the corner cut, fill your rolled up Pizzelles. Don't skimp on the fllling!
4. Garnish with chocolate chips and powdered sugar to taste!
5. Serve immediately.